- This event has passed.
Heroes Connection Day
June 25, 2022 @ 6:00 am - 8:00 amFree
Free & for Veterans: This program provides tools and skills for how one’s interactions with a horse can translate to helping veterans better manage everyday stressors and situations.
*What Veterans can expect: Join fellow vets, our Equine Director Kyle, and Certified Yoga Therapist Eileen, as you learn and move through mindfulness exercises and techniques with our horses, in order to reduce stress and better wellbeing.
Participants of Heroes Connection can expect:
- Yoga-related movement to start the session. No experience is necessary.
- Hands-on connection with horses through grooming, leading, and more.
- Self-reflection exercises including but not limited to private journaling, breathing techniques, mindfulness activities, and more.
- A relaxing place to connect with other like-minded individuals.
- Learn stress-reduction tools to use in everyday life.
Heroes Connection Experience: 10am-12pm
Where: 11105 Autumn Lane, Clermont Fl 34711
- No experience with a horse is necessary
- This is a ground-based program, riding is not included.
- Free and only for veterans
Call for more info! 407-917-2957
Please wear comfortable clothing which you can move and sweat in, along with close-toed shoes for the horse activity portion of the class.