- This event has passed.
Heroes Connection Day
July 6, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Free & for Veterans: This program provides tools and skills for how one’s interactions with a horse, along with participating in mindfulness exercises can translate to helping better manage everyday stressors and situations.
*What Veterans can expect: Join fellow vets, our Equine Director Kyle, and Certified Yoga Therapist Eileen, as you learn and move through mindfulness exercises, yoga-related movement, and techniques with our horses, in order to reduce stress and better wellbeing.
Participants of Heroes Connection can expect:
- Yoga-related movements to help with stress reduction. No prior yoga experience necessary.
- Hands-on connection with horses through grooming, leading, and more.
- Self-reflection exercises including but not limited to private journaling, breathing techniques, mindfulness activities, and more.
- A relaxing place to connect with other like-minded individuals.
- Learn stress-reduction tools to use in everyday life.
Please wear comfortable clothing you can sweat in, and please bring close-toed shoes for the horse activity portion of the program.
Heroes Connection Experience: 6pm-7:30pm
Where: 11105 Autumn Lane, Clermont Fl 34711
- No experience with a horse is necessary
- This is a ground-based program, riding is not included.
- Free and only for veterans
Call for more info! 407-917-2957