- This event has passed.
Drum Circle for Veterans
December 2, 2022 @ 5:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
FREE for all Veterans & their friends: Join us for our community drum circle led by Master Yoga Teacher, Ramona, to explore the benefits of vibration and music through drumming!
Bring your own drum, rattle or other precision instrument or borrow one of ours to share in the healing vibrations and sounds. Come see how the power of this group activity will help increase your endorphins, in a serene setting with our Al-Marah horses offering their company from the pastures.
Benefits of joining in on a Drum Circle:
- A reduction in tension, anxiety, depression, and stress
- A boost to the immune system and increase in energy
- A positive way to manage chronic pain
- Release negative feelings
- Increase social interactions and feel a sense of community amongst other veteran participants!
*All activities and events require RSVPs to be made no less than 24 hours prior to the event to keep the activity active for that calendar day.
*Each activity requires 2 RSVPed participants to keep the program happening for that calendar date. If less than 2, the activity will be canceled for that specific date unless alternative arrangements between the participant and the staff have been made.